Education and Training
NFA offers its Members a variety of education and training opportunities to help them understand their regulatory obligations.
- Webinars are live presentations that allow NFA Members to listen to and interact with NFA staff members on a variety of compliance-related topics without leaving their desks.
- Once aired, webinars are available for viewing on demand.
- NFA podcasts are short online audio recordings highlighting compliance-related topics. Please note that you do not need a portable digital media player to listen to podcasts.
- Video Tutorials
- NFA videos are streaming video presentations addressing a variety of compliance-related topics. Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed to view NFA videos.
Meetings and Events
- Member Workshops
- NFA offers live in-person workshops to help Members enhance their understanding of compliance responsibilities. In most cases, these workshops are audio recorded and NFA makes the recordings, as well as any print materials distributed at the workshop, available to NFA Members on request.