NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Investor Information > Identity Theft > What should I do if I suspect...

What should I do if I suspect, or know, that my personal information has been stolen?

If you suspect or know that your personal information has been stolen, the FTC recommends that you contact your local police and notify your creditors immediately. The FTC also suggests steps you can take to help you recover from identity theft. Visit the FTC's website DEFEND: Recover from Identity Theft section for more information.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy