NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Filing Applications in ORS > Can I authorize someone else to file my application...

Can I authorize someone else to file my application for registration as a Floor Broker or Floor Trader for me?

No. Applicants for registration as Floor Brokers or individual Floor Traders must file their own applications.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy