NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Filing Applications in ORS > How do I close an open process?

How do I close an open process?

A firm, Floor Broker or Floor Trader closes an open process by filing the form connected with that process. When you begin a Form 8-R, Form 8-T, Form 7-R or Form 7-W, you begin a "process" in ORS. While you are entering information into these forms, they are considered "open processes." When you file the forms, they are "complete processes." You can see all of the application and termination processes that you have started but not filed on the Dashboard in ORS by clicking the Open Registration Processes button, or by clicking "Processes Not Complete" found in the Internal Processing box under the Update/Withdraw Registration Information Tab, which is at the top of every page in ORS. To close an open process, click on the link under the PROCESS column heading.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy