NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Filing Applications in ORS > If I am an individual applying for registration...

If I am an individual applying for registration as an Associated Person or as a principal, can I file my own application?

No. Your sponsor must file your application for registration as an AP or as a principal.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy