NFA's Logo

How do I withdraw my firm's registration or application for registration?

Registrants and applicants for registration must file Firm Withdrawal Request Form 7-W in ORS to withdraw their registration or application.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy