NFA's Logo

How do I update registration information for me or my firm?

Firms, Floor Brokers and Floor Traders update their own registration information and firms update the registration information of their APs and principals by filing an Update (Form 3-R) in ORS. To do this, they will access the specific "update" web pages that contain the information that they wish to change and enter and file the new information. These "update" web pages are essentially the pages from the Form 7-R and Form 8-R.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy