NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Requirements for FCM/RFED and IB Applicants > As an FCM/RFED or independent IB applicant...

As an FCM/RFED or independent IB applicant, do I have to file any other financial information?

Yes. All applicants for registration as an FCM/RFED or independent IB must submit a letter written on the applicant's business stationery describing the source of its current assets and representing that its capital has been contributed for the purpose of operating the business for which it is applying for registration and that it will continue to be used for that purpose. The letter must be signed by a principal of the firm.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy