NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Requirements for FCM/RFED and IB Applicants > What financial information do I need...

What financial information do I need to submit to become a guaranteed IB?

Instead of filing financial statements, a guaranteed IB must file a completed guarantee agreement between the IB and an FCM/RFED.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy