NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Temporary Licenses > How do I receive a temporary license

How do I receive a temporary license to act as a Floor Broker or individual Floor Trader?

Eligible FB and individual FT applicants will receive a TL after NFA has received notice that a contract market has granted trading privileges and the FB/individual FT applicant has electronically filed the Form 8-R in ORS, submitted fingerprint cards and paid the required fee.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy