NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Registration > Temporary Licenses > How do I receive a temporary license...

How do I receive a temporary license to act as an AP?

AP applicants who are eligible will receive a TL online after the sponsor files the electronic Form 8-R. The AP must file the verification and NFA must receive the fingerprint cards, the registration fee and, if applicable, evidence from FINRA that the applicant has passed a proficiency examination within 20 days after the sponsor files the Form 8-R. If NFA does not receive any of these items within the 20 days, the TL will be withdrawn, the AP's status will be set to pending, and the AP may not continue to engage in activities that require registration. 

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy