NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Regulation > Regulation > How can I voice my concerns about a proposed rule?

How can I voice my concerns about a proposed rule?

For customers and other members of the public, the best way to voice your concerns is to send a letter or an e-mail to NFA's General Counsel. Members can also contact their representatives on the Board of Directors or members of the Advisory Committee for their membership category. NFA may send proposed rules to the membership for comments if the proposal involves significant economic or anticompetitive effects or could impose a substantial operational burden on NFA Members. In that case, you will be asked to contact a particular staff member.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy