NFA's Logo
Home > FAQs > Regulation > Regulation > What if I have a hearing on...

What if I have a hearing on my BCC Complaint and don't agree with the decision?

You can appeal a hearing panel's decision on a Complaint to NFA's Appeals Committee. If you don't like the Appeals Committee's decision, you can appeal to the CFTC.

NFA is the premier independent provider of efficient and innovative regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets.
Site Index | Contact NFA | News Center | FAQs | Career Opportunities | Industry Links | Home
© National Futures Association All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy