|**TO VIEW DOCUMENTS, GO TO CASE DOCUMENTS. FOR A COPY OF DOCUMENTS, CONTACT NFA'S INFORMATION CENTER.**
NOTICE OF MEMBER AND ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY ACTIONS:
On January 19, 2007, NFA issued a Member Responsibility Action ("MRA") against Renaissance and Wilkinson whereby:
1. Renaissance and Wilkinson are suspended from NFA membership and associate membership, respectively, effective immediately and until further notice;
2. Renaissance and Wilkinson are prohibited from acting in any manner which requires registration under the Commodity Exchange Act ("Act");
3. Renaissance and Wilkinson are prohibited from soliciting or accepting any customer or pool participants’ funds or placing trades on behalf of any customers or commodity pools except to liquidate existing positions;
4. Renaissance and Wilkinson are prohibited from disbursing or transferring any funds of customers or commodity pools from any accounts (bank, trading, or any other types of accounts) without prior approval from NFA; and
5. Renaissance and Wilkinson are required to provide copies of this MRA and ARA via overnight courier to all customers having accounts, which either Renaissance, Wilkinson, and/or Anthony Michael Ramunno, Jr. ("Ramunno") control, and to all pool participants in any pools that Renaissance, Wilkinson, and/or Ramunno operate or over which either of them exercises control, including, but not limited to, RAM I LLC and RAM I LP ("the pools") and to all banks and other financial institutions with which money is on deposit in the name of the pools or Renaissance or in the name of a customer and that either Renaissance, Wilkinson, and/or Ramunno control.
This action is effective immediately and is deemed necessary to protect the commodity futures markets, customers, or other Members or Associates because Renaissance and Wilkinson have acted as a CPO without being properly registered under the Act, provided fraudulent information to their customers, provided false and misleading information to NFA, and accepted funds in the name of Renaissance in violation of Commodity Futures Trading Commission and NFA regulations.
The MRA will remain in effect until such time as Renaissance has demonstrated to the satisfaction of NFA that it is in complete compliance with all NFA Requirements.
NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY ACTION:
On May 15, 2007, the ARA as to Wilkinson was terminated. The MRA suspending Renaissance remains in effect.