Available Payment Options
To assist you with paying invoices (registration fees, dues and assessments etc.) and transferring money into your prepaid account NFA has three different payment options available to you:
- Online Payment: This option is currently only available to U.S. firms. To remit funds electronically, your security manager should Login to ORS and click on the Payment Request/Accounting Information tab and then click on the Online Payment Request link.
- Wire Transfer: You can direct your bank to wire funds to NFA. Please call Mitch Kozlowski at (312) 781-1384.
- Please instruct your bank to include your firm's name and NFA ID number as part of the wire transfer detail.
- If your payment is for NFA assessment fees, please fax a copy of the monthly Assessment Fee Summary Report to Mitch Kozlowski at (312) 781-1467. We cannot apply your payment until we receive this report.
- If your payment is not assessment related, please provide the NFA invoice number as part of the wire detail.
- Please be aware that your bank or an intermediary bank may charge you a service fee in addition to the amount you wish to wire.
- The cut-off times for processing received funds are provided below.
|Wires Received (U.S. Bank Business Days)*
|By 1:30pm CST
||Same Business Day
|After 1:30pm CST
||Next Business Day
*U.S. Bank Business Days exclude federal holidays and weekends.
- Check: Please make your check payable to National Futures Association and send it to:
National Futures Association
Chicago, IL 60693-0001
If you have any questions or comments, kindly contact Mitch Kozlowski by telephone at (312) 781-1384 or by email at email@example.com.
Effective April 1, 2013 (see Notice I-13-06), NFA will begin invoicing provisionally registered SDs and MSPs for the first quarterly installment of their annual NFA Membership dues.