Information Technology Asset Management Supervisor
Department: Information Systems
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 282
Description: The Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) Supervisor will oversee and coach ITAM team members to ensure the success of NFA goals, objectives, and initiatives. The ITAM Supervisor is responsible for management of IT assets. The ITAM Supervisor will develop standards, practices, and procedures for hardware and software lifecycle management. In addition, the ITAM Supervisor will coordinate security patches, technology updates, and inventory of IT assets.
- Develop, modify, and maintain policy and procedure documentation for hardware and software lifecycle management.
- Build and maintain IT asset inventory database and maintain records of licenses, warranties and service agreements.
- Track lifecycle and onboarding, maintenance and decommissioning of IT assets including personal computers, servers, network devices, operating systems, third-party software products and associated peripherals (e.g. monitors, printers, and scanners).
- Ensure National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Center of Internet Security (CIS) guidelines and controls are maintained.
- Conduct self-audits and quarterly inventory reviews for accuracy and provide audit artifacts as necessary.
- Address Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM) and submit Risk Assessments for corrective actions and resolution of information security issues.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new ITAM technology and products.
- Oversee administration of security patching and technology updates of personal computers, servers, network devices, operating systems, and third-party software products.
- Track progress and follow-up of issues with the patch process to ensure successful completeness in a timely manner.
- Manage troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems related to patching and IT Asset Management inventory systems.
- Manage deployment meetings for projects, estimate resources required for projects and monitor progress.
- Schedule projects, assign tasks, and conduct status meetings.
- Track progress with project management tool.
- Review purchase orders, assist with budget processes, and track budgeted expenditures.
- Four or more years of experience with IT Asset Management
- Three or more years of software patching experience
- Two or more years of Project Management and team leadership experience
- One or more years of using Microsoft Office Suite
- ITAM Certification
- Experience with OS Deployment technologies
- Experience with ITAM tools and software
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask and manage time effectively
- Strong customer service, communication, and analytical skills
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.