Description: The Administrative Assistant will assist the OTC Derivatives Department in a variety of administrative duties and projects, including managing expense reports and coordinating travel arrangements for the department's senior management.
- Provide administrative support including, scheduling appointments and preparing meeting minutes and documents as requested.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and logistics for the department's senior management.
- Compile, review, and submit expense reports for the department's senior management.
- Assist Human Resources with recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Assist NFA's Professional Development staff with the preparation of internal training programs.
- Compile data for internal and external reports and presentations.
- Facilitate daily departmental operations.
- Provide reception coverage as needed.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Concur expense reporting a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to work cooperatively in a team setting
- High-degree of confidentiality with excellent judgment and diplomacy
- High School Diploma
- Associate's degree preferred
Location: New York, NY
Job ID: 253