Market Regulation Analyst
Description: The Market Regulation Analyst or Senior Analyst will help research and analyze trading activity to ensure compliance with Exchange and industry regulations.
- Review markets for unusual price movements or volume changes.
- Review large trader position reporting for position limits.
- Review block trade and EFP transactions.
- Conduct and prepare investigations.
- Field questions from market participants.
- Maintain daily market surveillance and trade practice activity logs.
- Utilize outside information and quote vendor systems.
- Swaps, options or futures market knowledge; experience with fixed income derivatives, equity derivatives, options, and/or volatility/variance swaps preferred
- Previous compliance or other related work experience
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Competence in database analysis and query skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and work in a team environment
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft Word and other computer software required