Business Analyst II, Compliance Systems & Project Management
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 291
Description: The Business Analyst II will own the business and functional requirements for the Compliance team's technology initiatives and serve as the department's representative in this area.
- Conduct gathering sessions with project stakeholders and key users to collect requirements for new and existing systems.
- Identify and articulate true needs underlying user requests.
- Document business and functional requirements for handoff to development and testing teams.
- Secure stakeholder approval of documented requirements.
- Participate in system requirement gathering and design discussions on behalf of the department.
- Support development staff in understanding requirements.
- Document the evolution of requirements and communicate those changes to all stakeholders throughout the software development life cycle.
- Review the Quality Assurance (QA) team's testing preparation materials.
- Support the QA team in understanding requirements and resolving issues during testing.
- Test new systems and changes, as required by project schedules.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Assist staff with using and providing feedback on NFA's systems.
- Provide staff with overviews and/or training on new systems and features.
- College graduate, BA/BS in a related field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in business analytics
- Ability to translate between business and technical requirements
- Knowledge of finance, futures trading, compliance, accounting and/or auditing preferred
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred
- Ability to apply an appropriate level of professional skepticism to assignments
- Detail-oriented and independently motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and rapidly adapt to changing requirements
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.