Department: Strategic Planning & Communications
Location: Chicago, Il
Travel Requirements: Some travel required (<5%)
Job ID: 303
Description: The Communications Associate is a highly motivated, energetic member of the Communications Department who will support NFA's internal and external communications and education activities. The Communications Associate has a unique opportunity to join a small, agile team that touches every facet of NFA, as well as to engage with the broader, ever-evolving derivatives industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a multi-talented individual who enjoys taking on varied responsibilities and collaborating with others.
- In collaboration with third-party vendors, develop and maintain NFA's educational resources, including publications and videos, for NFA Members, investors and the industry at large.
- Manage NFA's investor education initiatives, including partnerships, conferences and webinars.
- Support the governance and maintenance of NFA's website.
- Create and publish videos and written content to NFA's intranet and website.
- Assist in the development and distribution of electronic communications such (e.g., press releases, newsletters, etc.) to NFA Members, media and the public as appropriate.
- Represent NFA at conferences and other events.
- Manage the department's monthly budget reports.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field
- Minimum of two years' experience in a related field
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using a web content management system preferred
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong desire to learn and take on new challenges
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.