Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Job ID: 261
Description: The Compliance Intern's main responsibility is to assist the Compliance department with its core functions of examinations, investigations and financial surveillance of NFA Members. The Compliance Intern will attend various internal training classes and assist with other special projects as necessary. The Intern also will interact with the investing public, senior staff and NFA Member firms.
- Must be currently enrolled in Junior or Senior year of studies
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Working toward NFA's Compliance Examiner requirements of 9 hours of Accounting, including an Intermediate Accounting class
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be professional, mature and reliable
- Bachelor's degree or expects to graduate within one year of completing the internship
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.