Information Center Representative
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 301
Description: The Information Center Representative uses appropriate resources to respond to incoming telephone inquiries to ensure correct answers are provided to callers.
- Respond to incoming calls from CFTC, NFA applicants, registrants and investors, summarizing responses which pertain to current NFA Rules and CFTC Regulations.
- Assist callers with accessing NFA's Electronic Filing Systems and using them to complete filings.
- Maintain awareness of NFA Rule changes, providing guidance and instructions for certain Compliance-related functions.
- Maintain up-to-date procedures and resources for use in responding precisely to callers.
- Determine how return mail is to be designated appropriately.
- Sort and prepare monthly renewal packages while monitoring supply inventories essential for mailings.
- High school graduate with some college, customer service experience and or basic industry knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong customer service skills with emphasis placed on professional communication skills
- Ability to articulate responses in a clear and concise manner
- Willingness to adapt to changes that may impact work schedule
- Ability to manage a constant flow of incoming calls
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.