Market Regulation Intern
Department: Market Regulation
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 290
Description: NFA's Market Regulation Intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from NFA staff, while supporting the department's functions of monitoring NFA Member's trade practice and market surveillance services.
- Contribute to special projects within the department.
- Review Members' daily trading activity.
- Research asset class leads regarding trade activity and market-related events, and document findings.
- Communicate inquiry requests, explanations of trading activity and findings with Exchange staff and firm personnel.
- Create and maintain system data relationships.
- Tabulate information for summary reports.
- College degree in business, economics or finance; or enrolled in college within one year of graduation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Familiarity with database query analysis
- Familiarity with the utilization of spreadsheet macros and pivot tables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be professional and reliable
- Ability to work 12 to 20 hours per week on consistent schedule
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.