Quantitative Analyst Intern
Department: Market Regulation
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 300
Description: The Quantitative Analyst Intern will support NFA's mission of safeguarding the integrity of the derivatives markets, protecting investors and ensuring Members meet their regulatory responsibilities by collaborating with team members within the Market Regulation department.
- Participate in development and maintenance of financial regulatory systems.
- Execute high-quality engagements and special projects.
- Help create relevant technical and business documentation to support system creation and enhancements.
- Perform analytical reviews and conduct quantitative research.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Pursuing or have obtained Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computational finance, finance, financial engineering, financial mathematics or statistics
- Interest in derivatives markets and regulatory industry
- Knowledge of or ability to conduct derivative pricing a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau, Excel VBA, SQL and Python
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as to act autonomously as appropriate
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.