Proposed Rule2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | Show more years
* * *
* * *
SECTION 1. DEFINITIONS.
- (1) futures and options contracts traded on a Commission-licensed exchange;
(2) options contracts granted by a person that has registered with the Commission under Section 4c(d) of the Act as a grantor of such option contracts or has notified the Commission under the Commission's Rules that it is qualified to grant such option contracts;
(3) foreign futures and foreign options transactions made or to be made on or subject to the rules of a foreign board of trade for or on behalf of foreign futures and foreign options customers as those terms are defined in the Commission's Rules; [and]
(4) leverage transactions as that term is defined in the Commission's Rules; and
(5) security futures products, as that term is defined in Section 1a(32) of the Act.