National Futures Association
File an Arbitration Claim     
There are two ways to file an arbitration claim.

Option 1:   Use our Web-based claim form. Simply complete the online form and submit it to NFA for review.

Option 2:  Use e-mail, facsimile or mail. Simply download the claim form, complete it and either e-mail it as an attachment to, fax it to National Futures Association at (312) 559-3360 or mail it to National Futures Association, Attn: Arbitration Department, 300 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 1800, Chicago, Illinois 60606.
Please note: Filing and Hearing fees may be paid electronically. To do this you must first obtain a username and password by calling the Arbitration Department at (877) 731-5300. You may also mail a check or money order for fees. All supporting documents may be sent by e-mail as an attachment, by fax, or by mail. All fees and documents should be sent within five business days of claim submission. If you choose to e-mail your supporting documentation, please include it as a Word, Excel, or PDF attachment. You should also include "Arbitration Claim Supporting Documentation" as the subject line of your e-mail.
Arbitration | NFA Home
2003 National Futures Association
Claim Help