Description: The Applications Developer will participate in the design and implementation of new systems or in the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems. The Applications Developer will also determine user requirements and provide optimal systems solutions.
- Participate in or lead design meetings for development projects.
- Analyze business requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Assist in logical database analysis and design.
- Code applications programs for new or existing systems.
- Test applications programs for new or existing systems.
- Answer Help Desk questions from staff and outside users.
- Two or more years' experience with Oracle or comparable databases
- At least one year of experience with Microsoft Access and Active Server Pages development
- ASP.NET/Visual Basic.NET development highly desirable
- Microsoft MCAD and MCSD certifications also a plus
- Degree preferred and a graduate business degree is also helpful