Applications Developer II
Department: Information Systems
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 317
Description: The Applications Developer participates in the design and implementation of new systems, as well as in the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems. The Applications Developer analyzes user requirements and provides optimal systems solutions.
- Participate in or lead design meetings for development projects.
- Analyze business requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Assist in logical database analysis and design.
- Code applications programs for new or existing systems.
- Test applications programs for new or existing systems.
- Answer Help Desk questions from staff and outside users.
- Participate in scrum teams for development.
- Two or more years of experience with Oracle, SQL server or comparable databases
- Two or more years of experience with ASP.NET/Visual Basic.NET/C#.net development highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Active Server Pages development a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies for solution delivery a plus
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate business degree helpful
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.