Case Administrator I
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Job ID: 314
Description: The Case Administrator I administers and maintains assigned arbitration cases to ensure they are effectively and efficiently processed through NFA's arbitration program.
- Record and maintain case data in NFA's Arbitration Docketing System.
- Coordinate and communicate with parties, or party representatives, and arbitrators.
- Identify and address procedural and legal issues.
- Obtain legal review when needed.
- Interpret policies and advise parties/arbitrators as needed.
- Represent NFA at arbitration hearings.
- Bachelor's degree in paralegal studies or paralegal certificate
- One or more years of experience in arbitration, law, paralegal or related field
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and anticipate procedural or legal issues and implement suggested solutions
- Professional, responsible and reliable individual with the ability to work independently and learn quickly
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.