Information Center Representative
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 368
When you join NFA as an Information Center Representative, you'll join a team of dedicated customer service professionals responsible for answering NFA Member and investor questions in support of NFA's important regulatory mission.
Bring your exceptional people skills and eye for detail. Bring your problem-solving abilities and passion for customer service. Bring your ability to quickly learn and adapt.
Beginning your first day and throughout your career, you'll utilize your critical thinking and communication skills to support our important regulatory mission.
What you'll do:
NFA's Information Center serves as the voice of NFA and is consistently lauded for providing phenomenal customer service with a personal touch. As an Information Center Representative, you will respond to phone and e-mail inquiries from a variety of sources, including CFTC applicants and registrants, NFA Members and the public, among others. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming inquiries with clear, concise and accurate information in a professional manner.
- Corresponding with NFA Members, firms pending NFA membership and firms exempt from NFA membership and assisting them in using NFA systems to meet regulatory requirements.
- Staying updated on rule and policy changes to expand knowledge and provide guidance concerning certain compliance-related functions.
- Reporting undeliverable emails and assisting Members with appropriate modifications.
- Maintaining up-to-date Information Center reference material for use in crafting responses to specific inquiries.
What we’re looking for:
Strong communicators thrive in this customer service-oriented, public-facing role. If you're eager to apply your problem-solving abilities to serve a public good—supporting the integrity of the derivatives markets—and meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply to join our team as an Information Center Representative.
- Customer service experience with emphasis on professional communication
- Ability to articulate responses in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain resources required to render accurate responses
- Willingness to adapt work schedule
- Ability to handle a consistent flow of incoming inquiries
- High degree of self-motivation
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Why choose NFA?
We understand how important culture is to an organization, and we pursue a culture of excellence where every NFA employee, regardless of circumstances, can succeed. Our workforce respects and celebrates each employee's diversity, unique values and abilities, all of which mold our creative approach to regulation. Most importantly, we believe that our diverse, inclusive workforce makes NFA a friendly, supportive and enjoyable place to work.
Read about NFA's generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
Learn about how NFA's culture drives our success.
Meet NFA employees and learn about their careers.
Learn about how NFA cares for the health and wellness of our employees and communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.