Department: OTC Derivatives
Location: New York, NY
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 248
Description: The Operations Analyst will assist with all operational-related functions including budgets, reporting, and training for the OTC Derivatives department.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the department's operating budget.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking department staffing statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an inventory of all internal reports.
- Work with department business users to design, document and develop reports using Tableau/Excel/Access.
- Assist NFA's Office of Professional Development in coordination of training programs for staff.
- Facilitate the completion of the performance management process.
- Assist in communicating information to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support NFA's Communications department in launching educational initiatives for swap dealers.
- Maintain and update the department's administrative procedures and web pages.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with budgets, accounting or finance functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- SQL experience preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Innovative and creative thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter with a high initiative and confidence in decision-making
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.