Description: The Operations Analyst will assist with all operational-related functions including budgets, reporting, and training for the OTC Derivatives department.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the department's operating budget.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking department staffing statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an inventory of all internal reports.
- Work with department business users to design, document and develop reports using Tableau/Excel/Access.
- Assist NFA's Office of Professional Development in coordination of training programs for staff.
- Facilitate the completion of the performance management process.
- Assist in communicating information to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support NFA's Communications department in launching educational initiatives for swap dealers.
- Maintain and update the department's administrative procedures and web pages.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with budgets, accounting or finance functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- SQL experience preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Innovative and creative thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter with a high initiative and confidence in decision-making
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
Location: New York, NY
Job ID: 248