Registration Systems Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 367
When you join NFA as a Registration Systems Specialist, you'll join a high-performing team of dedicated professionals responsible for supporting NFA's Online Registration System, (ORS), which firms and individuals use to register with the CFTC and apply for NFA membership.
Bring your analytical mindset and eye for detail. Bring your strategic vision and passion for collaboration. Bring your ability to quickly learn and adapt.
Beginning your first day and throughout your career, you'll utilize your critical thinking and decision-making skills to support our important regulatory mission.
What you'll do:
As a Registration Systems Specialist, you'll represent the voices of ORS users—NFA staff, Member firms, the Exchanges and the CFTC—and ensure that the system meets and evolves with their needs by collaborating with NFA's Information Technology department. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Familiarizing yourself with the needs of ORS users and, based on those needs, identifying potential opportunities for system and workflow enhancements.
- Reviewing ORS enrollment forms and daily system status reports to ensure the system is operating as expected.
- Working with NFA's Information Technology department to identify, document and resolve technical issues.
- Providing excellent customer service to ORS users with questions about the system.
- Maintaining ORS registration data.
- Working with Quality Assurance staff in creating registration scenarios for testing.
What we’re looking for:
Team-oriented individuals thrive in this collaborative, analytical role. If you're eager to apply your customer service and problem-solving abilities to serve a public good—supporting the integrity of the derivatives markets—and meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply to join our team as a Registration System Specialist.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High degree of self-motivation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience
Why choose NFA?
We understand how important culture is to an organization, and we pursue a culture of excellence where every NFA employee, regardless of circumstances, can succeed. Our workforce respects and celebrates each employee's diversity, unique values and abilities, all of which mold our creative approach to regulation. Most importantly, we believe that our diverse, inclusive workforce makes NFA a friendly, supportive and enjoyable place to work.
Read about NFA's generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
Learn about how NFA's culture drives our success.
Meet NFA employees and learn about their careers.
Learn about how NFA cares for the health and wellness of our employees and communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.