News Releases2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | Show more years
February 27, 2013
NFA's Board of Directors re-elects Christopher Hehmeyer to serve as Chairman
February 27, Chicago - The Board of Directors of National Futures Association (NFA) has re-elected Christopher K. Hehmeyer, Vice Chairman, Knight Futures, to serve a one-year term as Chairman. The Board also elected Michael C. Dawley, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co., to serve as Vice Chairman.
In addition, the Board re-elected the following individuals to serve two-year terms as public directors:
- Jim Marshall, President & CEO, U.S. Institute of Peace;
- Charles P. Nastro; and
- Ronald S. Oppenheimer, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Vitol Inc.
The Board also newly elected the following individuals to serve two-year terms as public directors:
- Andrea M. Corcoran, Managing Director, Align International LLC; and
- Michael R. Schaefer.
The Board also elected the following individuals to serve one-year terms on NFA's Executive Committee:
- Douglas L. Bry, Northfield Trading LP;
- Gerald F. Corcoran, R.J. O'Brien & Associates Inc.;
- Michael C. Dawley, Goldman Sachs & Co.;
- James L. Koutoulas, Typhon Capital Management LLC;
- David S. Goone, IntercontinentalExchange Inc.;
- Douglas E. Harris, Promontory Financial Group L.L.C.;
- Charles P. Nastro;
- Todd E. Petzel, Offit Capital Advisors LLC;
- Susan M. Phillips, Former Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission; and
- John F. Sandner, CME Group Inc.
Mr. Hehmeyer and NFA President Daniel Roth also serve on the Executive Committee.
The Board also elected the following individuals to serve three-year terms on NFA's Nominating Committee:
- Chris Damilatis, Vice President of ADM Investor Services Inc. (FCM);
- John C. Jensen, President of Heritage West Financial Inc. (IB); and
- Robert J. Amedeo, Executive Vice President of Altegris Portfolio Management Inc. (CPO/CTA).
The following individuals were elected by their membership categories to serve two-year terms on the Board of Directors:
- Futures Commission Merchants: Antoine Babule, Chief Executive Officer, Newedge USA LLC; Maureen C. Downs, President, Rosenthal Collins Group LLC; Christopher K. Hehmeyer, Non-executive Vice Chairman, Knight Futures; and William F. McCoy, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley.
- Introducing Brokers: Jeffrey D. Malec, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner, Attain Capital Management LLC.
- Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors: James L. Koutoulas, CEO Typhon Capital Management LLC; and John L. Roe, President of Roe Capital Management Inc.