News Releases2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | Show more years
February 19, 2015
NFA's Board of Directors re-elects Christopher Hehmeyer to serve as Chairman
February 19, Chicago — The Board of Directors of National Futures Association (NFA) has re-elected Christopher K. Hehmeyer, Non-Executive Director, Wedbush Futures, to serve a one-year term as Chairman. The Board also re-elected Michael C. Dawley, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co., to serve as Vice Chairman.
In addition, the Board re-elected the following individuals as public directors:
- Andrea M. Corcoran, Principal, Align International LLC;
- Jim Marshall;
- Charles P. Nastro;
- Ronald S. Oppenheimer, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Vitol Inc.; and
- Michael R. Schaefer.
Board members representing contract markets serve one-year terms. All other Board members serve two-year terms.
The Board also elected the following individuals to serve one-year terms on NFA's Executive Committee:
- Douglas L. Bry, Welton Investment Partners LLC;
- Gerald F. Corcoran, R.J. O'Brien & Associates Inc.;
- Michael C. Dawley, Goldman Sachs & Co.;
- Ronald H. Filler, New York Law School;
- David S. Goone, IntercontinentalExchange Inc.;
- Douglas E. Harris, Promontory Financial Group LLC;
- Ernest L. Jaffarian, Efficient Capital Management LLC;
- Charlotte B. McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets LLC;
- Michael H. Moskow, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs;
- Ronald S. Oppenheimer, Vitol Inc.;
- Todd E. Petzel, Offit Capital Advisors LLC;
- John F. Sandner, CME Group Inc.; and
- Don Thompson, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Mr. Hehmeyer, NFA Permanent Special Advisor Leo Melamed and NFA President Daniel Roth also serve on the Executive Committee.